Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Lipstick On a Pig


Oh Patti, you did it again. How do you find these winners?


Robin Kassner, like  most  all people, deserves to find compatible love. Unfortunately, she's barking up the wrong tall, uninterested tree this week on The Millionaire Matchmaker. Lady's cougin' hardcore, offering up a big one-two Maserati-Ducati combo in exchange for some knowingly forced attention-affection. 

Keep those showers running people. It's about time to wash away the ICK again.

Sads. Grow up babylady! No quality person is going to say hello to that kitty the way you're acting.


The episode can also be purchased through Amazon.com via the following link: 

3 comments:

  1. HA HA!!! Love your blog and your take on this topic. Check out my blog Fake!Liar!Cheat! at: http://fakeliarcheatblog.blogspot.com (I cover the episode too!). I just started following your blog to keep up with you- please follow me back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am watching this show on TV right now....the woman is disgraceful and luke is a loser, i mean really...this is why most women are avoiding the younger guys because they don't have a head on their shoulders

    ReplyDelete
  3. I used to work for her too. Your friend and I should compare notes, lol. She was a disgusting pig with horrible hygiene. She seemed to think that because she had money (yet was "too broke" to pay a fair wage), she was owed something from the world. She always bragged about her college degree, but she was as ditzy and dumb as they come. Her over-inflated ego is only matched by her huge fupa. Her apartment was disgusting; her dogs would shit and piss everywhere and she'd leave it until the next day when I'd come in and she'd have me clean it up. See people! THIS is why you treat people that work for you with respect, cause if you do, we'll be as loyal as the day is long, but if you F*** us over.... we'll spill your business. Oh yeah, and she still owes me money.

    ReplyDelete