Wednesday, December 15, 2010

He's Mr. Blowup, He Pops Out Of Balls!


Fetishes run the gamut of human creativity. I don't really get this one, granted I don't "get" most of them. My expert analytical skills, however, lead me to conclude that Mr. and Mrs. Blowup are experiencing, oh let's call it, Womb Nostalgia.


Mr. Blowup naturally conjures Mr. Bucket imagery. Let's revisit. Oh, and I looked up the lyrics for greater insight (see below). I'm sure Mr. Blowup strings together some choice phrasing of his own during his alone time.


"I'm Mr. Bucket, toss your balls in my top
I'm Mr. Bucket, out of my mouth they will pop
I'm Mr. Bucket, we're all gonna run
I'm Mr. Bucket, buckets of fun!
I'm Mr. Bucket, balls pop out of my mouth
I'm Mr. Bucket, a ball is what I'm about
I'm Mr. Bucket, we're all gonna run
I'm Mr. Bucket, buckets of fun!"

Wow! Creepers!
Kudos to iZak for the tip!

2 comments:

  1. It's probably safe to assume that this dude doesn't suffer from claustrophobia. Wouldn't you say?!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i think its wrong to see you somewhat mocking this couple and calling him creepy just cause he is different to you

    ReplyDelete