Friday, December 3, 2010

I want to go to there


Meet The Mirrorcube. The way cooler-than-your-childhood-fort offered up by the Swedish team at Treehotel. If you are interested in what sounds like the most fantastic, albeit pricey vacay, hop on over to the idyllic northern town of Harads (population 600), just 60 kilometers shy of the Arctic Circle!


And don't worry, over stimulation is more likely to set in than aerial cabin fever. Check out the exhaustive list of local adventure options for the winter/spring and
summer/fall seasons!

Now, there may be some of you out there like myself, whose only prior exposure to cubical dwelling is in the form of a corporate office or a traumatic cinematic prison (à la Hypercube). I have not personally tree hugged that far north, so I cannot guarantee that Mirrorcube is not in fact the product of a complex, high-tech conspiracy set upon preventing the escape of those trapped within.

It probably isn't though.

Once again, the subject begs the fundamental question: Keeper or Creeper?

Well (she says smugly), I don't know of anyone who has returned.


2 comments:

  1. At first glance I'd say it's a keeper! Love the look. I'd def want to stay there. But how do you get up in it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. room service suck'd, but the natural surround-sounds help insomniacs cope with the daylight even at 1 a.m.

    ReplyDelete