Thursday, December 2, 2010

What's that you say, overenthusiastic Indian Dwight Schrute? You want to go out for coffee/chai/beet juice?


Oh man, I feel a little bad putting this one out there, but I couldn't help sharing. Wink!

Yes. The button on his shirt does say, "Another Year Sexier!" I really wasn't sure whether to let this one's email wash away in my overflowing inbox, or to write back inquiring as to his foray into beet farming.

I'll let you decide on this one.

P.S. All my single ladies, he is "living a balanced life that involves discovering intricacies of Magma, playing in cricket and kickball teams, [and] relaxing and refreshing [himself] with kundalani yoga!"


Disclaimer: Even though our great love story is not meant to be, I'm sure he's a very nice person, and like everyone, is much deserving of love and affection!

1 comment: